Sound therapy by Soesen Edan
“The power of sound to integrate and cure… is quite fundamental. It is the profoundest nonchemical medication.”
– Oliver Sacks
Edan Sound, run by Soesen Edan, specialises in individual and group therapeutic sound sessions.
Certified sound therapist, Soesen Edan, uses the power of sound to help people achieve a deep state of relaxation, release stress and anxiety, balance blood pressure, regenerate cells, improving their overall health and vitality.
Soesen is dedicated to providing the highest quality of bespoke sound therapy treatments that promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Heal, Relax, Transform…
Edan Sound offers a range of sound therapy services that are tailored to meet the unique needs of each client…
- Group Sound Baths
- Individual sound healing sessions
- Group sound therapy workshops & training
- Corporate Well-being events and team-building
- Bespoke business sound consultancy
- Specialist sessions for Autistic groups and individuals and with complex needs
- Private couples or group sound baths
- Festivals & events
- Well-being Retreats
- Vocal toning and singing workshops
Soesen provides sound workshops and therapeutic sessions in prisons, hospices, elderly peoples homes, mainstream and special schools, charitable organisations.
Each treatment is designed to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve overall health and well-being.
Edan Sound Testimonials
Hear from those who have experienced the power of sound therapy