Sound & Yoga Retreat – New Moon Expansion and Cleansing
8th – 10th March 2024
Hellens Manor, Herefordshire
Sound & Yoga Retreat – Inner connection & Cycles
18th – 20th 2024
Hellens Manor, Herefordshire
Do you feel the need for more direction, flow and connection?
Do you feel stuck, fatigued, out of sync?
Do you feel ready to really connect with your mind and body?
Do you want to learn more about how you can use your body to bring wellness into your life with ease and little effort?
Would you like to to explore practices that cultivate inner peace?
Or maybe you just want a few days escape, immersed in healing and natural beauty?!
Connect with your highest wisdom through the vibration of sound and energy movement of yoga.
Both weekends include 2 nights stay at Hellens Manor in your own room; Iyengar yoga, Sound Therapy, drum & singing workshops; all your meals and snacks, evening fire, walks and so much more.
A deeply nourishing and enriching escape from Friday to Sunday, with highly experienced Iyengar trained yoga teacher Julie Baker and sound therapist Soesen Edan.
The weekend will provide you with a complete immersion of sound, yoga and healing for the mind, body and soul.
We will be setting powerful new moon intentions and bringing alignment, clearing and energising effects to the body and soul. This is a brilliant opportunity for letting go of the old and stepping in to the new, shedding all that no longer serves you and welcoming in exciting fresh pastures with the new life that Spring brings us. The retreat will allow nourishment, rest, breath and time for ourselves, to meet other like minded people and to finish feeling replenished, alive and re-tuned!
The exchange for the retreat will be £400 per person. This will include:
– 2 nights stay at Hellens Manor in your own private room.
– All your meals (by our amazing vegan chef!) from Friday evening to Sunday lunch time.
– All activities, workshops and sessions.
– Highly beneficial, tailored to suit, Iyengar yoga sessions.
– Highly therapeutic sound therapy sessions and workshops.
– Singing, voice work, fire, meditation, intention setting and ceremony.
– Excellent facilities in a stunning idyllic country manor in some of the most beautiful countryside and acres of grounds.
– Increased body awareness.
– Stress relief and deep relaxation.
– Reduced muscle tension.
– Reduced strain and inflammation.
– Sharpened attention and concentration.
– Centered nervous system.
– Balanced blood pressure & heart rate.
– A true escape from everyday life.
– Clarity, balance and restorative calm to your life.
There are no extra costs.
There is no experience necessary and all equipment is provided.
All of the above will make this an unforgettable weekend of learning understanding, growth, replenishment and connection.
Get in touch for more details on any of our retreats.