Edan Sound, run by certified Sound Therapist, Soesen Edan, helps people to heal, relax and transform with the power of sound.
Edan Sound, specialises in individual and group therapeutic sound sessions.
Sound Therapy is an incredible stress relief. The perfect tonic to aid relaxation and to bring about a soothing, cleansing, healing effect.
Regular sound therapy sessions can be incredible healing and transformative for all manner of dis-ease:
– lowering stress & anxiety
– balancing blood pressure
– regulating breathing and heart rate
– healing chronic pain
– allowing your body to rest, heal, reset & regenerate on a cellular level.
Edan Sound uses sound as a tool to help heal and balance.
Soesen has worked all over the country with a variety of groups and individuals including people with Autism, chronic illness, in special and mainstream schools, with individual members of the public, with elderly dementia patients and in hospices.
From 1-2-1 sound therapy sessions to corporate well-being days, Soesen provides a safe, calm and nurturing environment for you to find balance and inner peace. Let sound therapy guide you on your journey to a healthier and happier you.
Heal, Relax, Transform…
Edan Sound offers a range of sound therapy services that are tailored to meet the unique needs of each client…
- Group Sound Baths
- Individual sound healing sessions
- Group sound therapy workshops & training
- Corporate Well-being events and team-building
- Bespoke business sound consultancy
- Specialist sessions for Autistic groups and individuals and with complex needs
- Private couples or group sound baths
- Festivals & events
- Well-being Retreats
- Vocal toning and singing workshops
Soesen provides sound workshops and therapeutic sessions in prisons, hospices, elderly peoples homes, mainstream and special schools, charitable organisations.
Each treatment is designed to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve overall health and well-being.